REED Contracts are currently recruiting for a Secretary to join a public sector organisation in Bromborough.
The duties include:
- Organise and maintain the diaries of the team of a daily basis, arranging and coordinating meetings.
- Provide business support service to support local meetings by preparing agendas etc.
- Filter emails through to relevant departments.
- File confidential papers and files.
- Provide written and oral briefings on internal and external key issues.
- Deal with telephone enquiries and record the information accurately.
- Ensure all travel and accommodation arrangements are made for the team.
- Meet and greet visitors.
- Prepare meeting papers.
- Receive and record discipline files including regular liaison with the professional standards department.
- Be accountable for all Health and Safety issues.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent secretarial skills including, shorthand / speedwriting, audio typing and word processing together with experience in a secretarial role.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management together with experience of diary management.
- A high degree of communication skills both verbal and written is required and an ability to understand issues of sensitivity and confidentiality when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Excellent IT and excel skills.
This is an excellent opportunity where you will report into a Team Leader, on a 3 month temporary basis.
The rate of pay is £12.13 per hour.
Please apply ASAP to avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity.