Looking for Support Staff opportunities in 2020? Want to develop a career in education?
At Reed Education we are continuously looking for SEN Teaching Assistants to work in and around East London on a long term, temporary basis.
We are currently working with Secondary schools in the East London area who are looking for flexible SEN support staff to work with them on a Long term basis with potential of it becoming a permanent job.
Supply work as SEN TA is a great way to develop your skills and experience, as well as build up strong exposure in a range of different schools for potential permanent opportunities.
Ideal Candidate you must:
- Have previous experience supporting children within an educational setting
- Have experience working with SEN Children (Autism, ADD, ADHD or SEMH)
- Be flexible and willing to work at short notice
- Preferably be able to work 5 days a week
- Be able to commute within the EAST London area
- Be able to commit between the hours of 8am and 4pm
- Have good communication skills and a proactive approach
- be results driven with excellent classroom management
Reed can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Your own personal consultant who will endeavour to look after all your needs and answer any questions you may have
• Free interview advice
• Pension Scheme
• Recommend a friend vouchers
Please apply below as we are keen to hear from you! If successful, we will invite you in to register which is a very smooth and enjoyable process.
Please send your CV to: Jonelle.Foxe@Reedglobal.com to discuss your needs so we can help secure you a new role, whether this is for day to day, long term or permanent opportunities near to you!
We are also looking for the following
Primary School Class Teachers KS1 and 2
Special Education Needs Teachers
Outreach Support Workers
Behaviour Management Teaching Assistants
Secondary School Teachers in all Subjects KS3-KS5
If you know of somebody looking for a new role with in the Education sector please do pass on our details. We can offer a referral bonus for anyone who is successfully placed through Reed Education (T&C's apply)
If this sounds like a role that you would like, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.