Job Role: Teacher of French and Spanish
Location: Uxbridge, Hillingdon
Start Date: January 2020 – Long Term – Full Time
Salary: MPS1 – UPS3
I am currently working with a Secondary School on an exciting new role in the Hillingdon area.
Starting from January 2020, the school are looking for an outstanding Teacher of French and Spanish to join them on a long term basis.
- Received an “Good” Ofsted review for the behaviour and safety of pupils, the quality of teaching, the leadership and management.
- Mixed, 11 – 18 multicultural school with academy status based in Uxbridge, West London
- School with strong values with the intention to build a community that is positive, open minded and respectful
- Large school with approximately 1,200 pupils
- Situated close to transport links including Uxbridge underground station
- You will be teaching French to KS3 – KS5 and Spanish up to KS4
- Provide high quality teaching, and enable effective learning and achievement, within an environment that is well resourced
- Be part of a strong and hardworking team of 5 in a school with great facilities
- With your passion for teaching, motivate students and support them inside and outside of the classroom
- The school is committed to encouraging professional development for individuals
What you will need:
- You will need to be a qualified teacher with UK QTS with experience
- Teacher with experience
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- Strong knowledge of both subjects, the national secondary education system and examinations
- Be strong role model for students and staff
- You will be enthusiastic about your subjects, committed, motivated and with a can-do attitude
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV to Andree.Clarke@reedglobal.com. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Andree Clarke on 0208 538 2065.