An outstanding secondary school in north west Surrey is looking to recruit a Mathematics teacher to join their thriving department in September 2020.
The school uses technology to support and progress learning and all students and staff have access to ipads – full training will be given to new staff. Applications would be welcome from Newly Qualified Teachers as well as experienced colleagues.
• Have QTS or an equivalent UK teaching qualification
• Have a Mathematics qualification to degree level or higher
• Have experience in teaching the UK Mathematics curriculum at Secondary school level
• Have experience in teaching Mathematics at Key Stage 3 -4, including the current GCSE specification
• Be confident in your use of technology to support teaching and learning
The role is permanent and full time. The pay scale is London Fringe and the successful applicant will be paid to scale dependant on current salary and experience.
Please respond as soon as possible to register your interest to allow time for remote interviews to be set up.