An excellent academy in the Camberley, Surrey is looking ahead to the new academic year for an experienced Mathematics teacher to join their thriving team.
This popular and successful specialist academy had 74% of Key Stage 4 students achieve a good pass in English and Maths in the last academic year and they are committed to building on these strong results.
The college teaches students from Year 7 - Year 11 and has a growing 6th Form which offers a range of subjects and post 16 courses. Academic performance is consistently high and leadership team is striving to move from Ofsted Good to Outstanding. The college believes that their employees are the foundation of their success and this reflected in the constant drive to manage and develop new and existing staff.
You will need:
- QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- A mathematics qualification to degree level or higher
- Experience in teaching Mathematics from Key Stage 3 - Key Stage 5
- A proven track record in improving student attainment
- To be a strong and consistent classroom practitioner
The school is committed to the safeguarding of all students and staff so you should have a current Enhanced DBS certificate or be will willing to apply for one.