Are you a secondary teacher of Science looking for work based in East Sussex?
REED Education are currently recruiting for a History Teacher to join a thriving department on a long term basis.
Both Newly Qualified Teachers and experienced teachers are welcome to apply for this position. You will have the opportunity to teach across the whole age and ability range.
The school are looking for a committed and enthusiastic teacher who can demonstrate their ability as an excellent classroom practitioner. They require a History teacher who:
• Is able to make History lessons relevant and fun
• Has strong understanding of the UK curriculum.
• Has the personality to enthuse and engage
• Has excellent knowledge of global history.
• Is able to teach Key Stage 3 & 4.
• Holds a valid secondary teaching qualification.
In return, the school offer a supportive team and fantastic facilities. You would also have access to a successful and well-resourced department to allow you to make lessons fun and creative.
To register with REED Education, it is essential that you fulfill the following requirements:
• You are a fully qualified teacher with a PGCE or QTS
• You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
• You hold the right to work in the UK.
• You have a DBS (linked to the Update Service) or are willing to complete one.
REED Education are dedicated to matching compatible schools with dedicated teaching professionals. We will make every effort to guarantee the best pay rates possible as well as providing the best after care once you have been placed.
REED Education would also like to offer you the opportunity of referring someone who is looking for work in a classroom; refer them to us and you could be £100 better off. You can recommend as many people as you like.
If you would like to apply for this role please do not hesitate to contact me on 01273 554427