SECONDARY STAFF – DAILY SUPPLY – SCUNTHORPE
REED Education are currently in demand for Secondary staff to fill roles in the Scunthorpe area. The positions will be KS3-4 daily supply which is flexible around you.
Working in supply, you will need to have a confident and flexible approach towards teaching. The role will include supervising whole classes during the absence of the teacher, responding to questions, assisting pupils in undertaking set activities, and maintaining order.
You will take the responsibility of making good relationships with your pupils and staff at school in a short amount of time. You will need to inspire and support the students whilst ensuring all safeguarding systems are met to the highest standard.
REED Education can offer you:
- Flexibility on days worked - full and half days available
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Potential of leading to permanent work
- Specialized job advice
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- UK Qualified/Newly Qualified Teacher Status
- Experienced within KS3/4
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Referenceable experience within schools
- Flexible approach to work
If you are interested in daily supply or short-term supply teaching, please register your interest by clicking apply now.