Secondary Teacher - September
Reed Hampshire Supply Service are looking for bright and enthusiastic teachers to work in a number of secondary schools across the county, for the new academic year 2020/21.
The Hampshire Supply Service work in partnership with Hampshire County Council, to provide teachers and educational support staff to their schools. We are recruiting for a number of Secondary schools for September. Requirements include long term contracts such a for maternity cover, or temporary opportunities that could lead to permanent positions for the right candidate.
- Plan and deliver lessons in your subject area to KS3 and 4 students. Lessons must be in line with subject syllabi
- Monitor pupil progress using a range of different assessments to ensure they meet their targets and facilitate attainment
- Adapt differentiate lessons to cater to all students, regardless of their individual needs and abilities
- Ensure a secure and trusting classroom environment, and commit to the safeguarding of all students
- Set expectations and effectively manage behaviour in line with school policy
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent subject knowledge in line with the UK National Curriculum
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Passion for education and working with young people
- Enhanced DBS Check (or willing to apply for one)