Are you a qualified Secondary Teacher seeking flexible work? Would you like experience working in a variety of schools? Would you like to be able to enjoy teaching without the added responsibility of planning or marking?
Reed Education are looking to appoint Secondary supply teachers to join our successful supply teaching team working in local Secondary schools across Kent and Medway.
Reed Education are working with schools across the county to help with day to day cover and longer-term placements in all subjects but in particular Maths, English and Science.
Requirements to be considered :
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Enhanced DBS Check/willing to get one (Reed can complete this for you if needed).
• Flexible work - you can work as little or as much as you like. If you want 5 days a week then we can help. If you want part-time, no problem.
• Local work - you won't be travelling everywhere. We will select a number of local schools and pick up work in those where possible although being flexible does help!
• Excellent pay. You get paid on a weekly basis using an easy online portal and our daily pay rates are very attractive depending on your experience and the needs of the role.
• Less stress! With supply teaching the work load is less stressful. If you are completing day to day supply teaching then there may be a small amount of marking to complete but no planning or preparation.
• We can also offer long-term supply teaching for 1 term or 1 year. This work involves full teacher responsibilities however you will be paid to scale from day one.
Please contact us by clicking on Apply below. We have friendly and knowledgeable Education Consultants who are willing to discuss your needs and requirements.
Apply today for a friendly informal chat!