Job Role: SECONDARY Supply Teacher
Start Date: September 2020
Salary: £95 -£150 per day
Reed Education Cheshire work in partnership with many of the secondary schools across the Cheshire and the Stockport area. We are the first choice agency for these schools and as such are recruiting now to fulfil supply requirements from September 2020.
We are looking for outstanding practitioners who are able to build excellent, professional relationships. You will need to be adaptable, have good behaviour management skills and be able to engage learners of all ability levels to learn.
As many of the schools we work with are around Wilmslow, Cheadle and Stockport it is important to have easy transport access to these areas. You may be called for work on the day of booking – meaning that you will need to arrive at the school for no later than 08.30am.
The role is open to both newly qualified and experienced teachers, within all secondary subjects.
What you will need:
- Secondary PGCE or equivalent
- Qualified Teacher Status within the UK
- Ideally you will have worked with learners with a range of needs
- Be able to engage learners through a range of methods
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid to scale after 12 working weeks (if you are within a long term assignment)
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
If you would like to apply, please contact Charlotte Carr today on 01270 619314 or send an updated CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!