Reed Education are looking for experienced SEMH Teaching Assistants to work in specialist settings in across Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire, supporting children in KS3-4.
Do you have experience supporting pupils with complex needs on a 1:1 basis?
Are you Team Teach/Mapa trained?
Maybe you are considering a career in Teaching and passionate about SEN? If so, then this role is for you!
What you will need;
- Relevant Teaching Assistant, SEN qualifications or experience
- Experience supporting SEMH and EBD pupils
- Experience supporting on a 1:1 basis, providing interventions or working with small groups
- A passion for supporting SEMH pupils with a variety of needs and ensuring they are able to overcome barriers to learning and engage in the curriculum
- Dedication, initiative and resilience to overcome issues faced
What do our candidates say about us?
“I'm so impressed with Reed Education. My interview was so straightforward and I was very quickly put forward for work. Nothing is too much trouble and all are happy to help at anytime. Payments are quick and easy. No hassle!”
“I'd recommend Reed because they are a trusted brand in the recruitment industry. I’m glad I decided to work with Reed. It’s really great how easy everything is, their team keep you updated and are very supportive which gives you a lot of extra confidence. The professional service provided and the fact they get results is a winning combination.”
If you think that this may be the role for you, click apply now!
Or if this isn’t the role for you, or would like to discuss what Reed Education can do to support you in the search for your next role, please contact Natasha Clarke at Reed Education and apply now!
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to Enhanced DBS check, Prohibition Check, two years' references, face to face interview and qualification checks.