The school is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and experience Teaching Assistant to join our school in early November 2020.
This will be a highly rewarding role and the successful candidate will for part of an exceptional team of highly committed and dedicated staff. We pride ourselves on our collaborative and supportive approach to achieve the best outcomes for the young people we work with.
The successful candidate will be required to work with students both on a one to one or group basis both in and out of the classroom supporting them to access the curriculum and make progress.
Previous experience of working with SEN students in a primary, secondary or specialist setting or with students with speech and language or sensory needs would be an advantage.
The schools is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references which will be taken up prior to the commencement of the post.
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Levels of pay that reflect your experience.
• Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
• We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
• A specialist consultant who will deal with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback.
• Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
• Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
• Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral.
• Access to our pension scheme
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities after your assignment ends both locally and through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV to Kayleigh Williams at Reed Cheshire by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact us, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
How to apply:
Please send a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com