Are you a qualified Science teacher? Looking for work in the Crawley area?
REED Education are currently recruiting for a general Science teacher to join a secondary school in Crawley. This is a long term supply, part-time position starting in 8th March and is anticipated to be ongoing over the summer term.
Days of work will be 0.6 (Tu/We/Th)
The successful candidate will be required to teach mixed ability students across Key Stage 3 and 4.
The school wish to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and suitably qualified teacher of Science to teach across all abilities and key stages in their highly successful school. You will be passionate about Science, an innovative classroom practitioner with high expectations and have the ability to inspire students to be the best they can be.
In return the school can offer a strong and supportive community of colleagues, students and parents and a culture of providing regular support for personal and professional development.
The successful candidate will require;
• A strong understanding of the UK curriculum.
• Experience of teaching within schools in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa.
• A valid secondary teaching qualification.
To register with REED Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements;
• You are a fully qualified teacher.
• You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
• You hold the right to work in the UK.
• You have a DBS (linked to the Update Service) or are willing to complete one.
REED Education are dedicated to matching compatible schools with dedicated teaching professionals. We will make every effort to guarantee the best pay rates possible as well as providing the best after care once you have been placed.
REED Education would also like to offer you the opportunity of referring someone who is looking for work in a classroom; refer them to us and you could be £100 better off. You can recommend as many people as you like.