Job Role: School Improvement Officer - Science
Start Date: January (2 days per week TTO)
Salary: £53,724 to £59,265 pro rata
I am currently working in partnership with a Trust in the Bradford area who are looking to recruit a School Improvement Officer for Science for a January start. This is a fixed term contract until 31.01.2021.
You would be contributing to the development of a Trust that is transforming the educational standards and character development of the young people in the area by creating a culture that inspires personal growth, development and performance driven outcomes.
- To improve further the well being and educational outcomes of children and young people across the Trust, through an effective school improvement and intervention strategy.
- To take shared responsibility for the development and rapid improvement of nominated academies in the Trust, or school(s) joining the Trust.
- To work with each academy individually, to secure high quality provision and best value with an unrelenting focus on outstanding progress for all pupils within the vision and values of the Trust.
- To challenge and support school leaders and staff to improve performance, progress and well being of pupils in academies within the lines of responsibility.
What you will need:
- A degree qualification in Science.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Substantial, recent and relevant experience in educational leadership with a demonstrable record of school improvement.
- Evidence of sustained performance improvement as a result of own actions.
- Detailed understanding of the current Ofsted inspection system and experience of supporting a school(s) through Ofsted inspections.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Steven Denvers on 0113 236 8960.