REED Education are currently recruiting for tutors to support the Government’s new National Tutoring Programme aimed at helping pupils in England to catch up on lost learning as a result of school closures due to the coronavirus pandemic.
We are now looking for experienced tutors who are committed to motivating and making a difference in children’s lives. We have a number of roles throughout the Bexley borough for tutors to assist and encourage students in their learning processes.
The role includes:
- Assisting in the delivery of effective teaching on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
- Helping with the planning and delivery of lessons
- Supporting pupils in relation to their educational and behavioural development
- Preparing classroom resources
- Providing feedback to teachers and parents
- Helping with extracurricular activities (e.g. revision sessions)
The ideal candidate must have/be:
- Previous experience as a Teacher/Tutor
- Passionate about working with students
- Able to build positive relationships with young people and inspire them to get back on track with their learning
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in either Primary or Secondary schools delivering the curriculum
Tutors must be available to support students starting from September 2020.
In return, REED can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Your own dedicated, friendly consultant who will endeavour to look after all of your needs
- Consultative support with CV writing and interview preparation
- Pension scheme
- Recommend a friend vouchers up to £100
- Local work
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV to arrange an interview