As part of the government's 1 to 1 Catch-Up package, the Lancashire Teaching Agency are recruiting tutors for secondary schools. The hours and and locations will vary across Lancashire. The posts will be to tutor 1 to 1 and / or in small groups. We are keen to hear from all tutors and particularly Maths, Science and English Tutors.
• May have QTS
• May have a degree in Maths, Science or English
• Must have an interest in 1 to 1 tutoring and prior experience would be beneficial
• Must have strong subject knowledge
• Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and good listening skills)
• Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
- Must have entitlement to work in the UK.
· High quality training and support
· Opportunities to work across a number of schools
· Competitive rates of pay
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Please email us an up to date CV or contact us on 01772 567302.