Subject specialist Teachers with QTS or Teacher Reference Number (TRN) for September start.
REED Education are always keen to speak to subject specialist Teachers with QTS or a TRN who are looking for a new role in September 2020. We work with a flow of secondary schools across West London and Middlesex and want to assist the schools in preparation for the new academic year.
From English Teachers to MFL Teachers, whichever subject you specialise in, we would like to hear from you from you.
We recruit for the following boroughs:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Kensington and Chelsea
• Qualified teacher with UK QTS, Teaching reference number or teaching qualifications that can be translated with UK NARIC
• Strong teaching experience in a UK secondary school
• Strong knowledge of your subject and teaching experience, UK national curriculum and examinations
• You will be enthusiastic about your subject, committed, motivated and with a can-do attitude
• Current Enhanced DBS that is on the Update Service or be willing to obtain a new one.
• Supply 2 years worth of references and be eligible to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
Please note, interviews may be via telephone or by Skype or other means of video interviews at first stage due to the current Covid - 19 situation.