REED Education are working with Schools in Leicester who are looking to recruit English, Maths and Science Specialists (the Holy Trinity) for the forthcoming Spring Term. The right Candidate will have experience delivering at KS3 & KS4, have a good knowledge of the curriculum and have high expectations of their students.
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- QTS (Preferable)
- Will demonstrate Good Behaviour Management
- Be confident in your Ability to Deliver Lessons
- Adhere to School Policies & Procedures
- Have a Passion for Teaching
The Successful Candidate will receive;
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Help with Compliance and DBS Procedures
- Access to the REED Rewards Scheme which includes professional indemnity insurance, life/critical illness insurance, personal accident cover and a 24 hour legal and counselling helpline service
- Refer a Teacher reward scheme
- Access to “The Staffroom”- our Education Specific Careers hub with in depth advice and tips to help with your job search and career planning.
REED Education is committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children. All candidates must undertake (or have undertaken) a valid Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided!
Reed Education is one of the UK’s fastest growing Education Recruitment Agencies, providing Expertise in EYFS, Primary, Secondary, SEN and Further Education.
For additional information about this post, please contact Jon in our Leicester office immediately on 0116 249 2880, or click APPLY NOW!