Do you have either classroom experience or an Education related qualification? If so, Reed Education could have just the job for you!
Working with a large number of secondary schools across South Wales, from Newport to Swansea Cardiff to Merthyr and everywhere in between, Cover Supervisors from Reed Education are in ever growing demand when the schools return!
An ideal way to build on your existing experience within the classroom, this flexible way of working can help you get to know local schools whilst providing them with cover when they need it the most.
Working primarily on a day to day basis, Reed take pride in securing local work for our Cover Supervisors, in a challenging but rewarding role.
Duties within the role include:
• Covering day-to-day needs in the absence of the class teacher, mainly within the Secondary school environment.
• Maintaining structure in the classroom and following plans left by the class teacher
• Ensuring that children are working in a safe manner at all times
• Working alongside TAs or other class support to help understand the needs of the children.
This role is very well suited to candidates who have confidence in front of students, and who can bring their sense of humour and personality to the classroom.
We value the hard work and dedication of our Cover Supervisors here at Reed; that is why we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to the Reed pension plan
• Access to CPD including Safeguarding training
• Access to the Reed Benefit Club and Discount Club, offering money off a range of services and insurance cover
• A dedicated team with over 15 years’ experience
• Continuous feedback and a two-way approach to find you the right settings for you
• Generous Refer a Friend scheme at £100 per successful referral!
Ever increasing in popularity with local schools, Cover Supervisors across South Wales are working with Reed Education to provide a vital service, so if you think you have what it takes then contact Rhys Morris today on 02920 386515 to find out more.