A community secondary school in the north of Surrey has a vacancy for a GCSE Psychology and Social Science teacher for a maternity cover from November 2020 (after the autumn half term) until the end of the school year in July 2021. A great school with a supportive and friendly Social Science department, you would be responsible for teaching and delivering GCSE lessons, including planning and preparation of course material. The role is part time or full time if you would be prepared to cover in addition subjects.
You will need:
- QTS or an equivalent UK teaching qualification
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Experience of teaching Psychology and Social Science at GCSE level
- A second teaching subject would be an advantage
- An Enhanced DBS certificate which is registered with the DBS online update service (we can help you with this)
Apply today to register your interest for this role.