PE teachers required – Cheshire!
Reed Education Cheshire are currently working with a range of schools across the area who are seeking PE specialist teachers – for both girls and boys PE.
We are currently supporting schools who are looking for PE teachers across key stages 3, 4 and 5. If you are looking for new long term, short term or even day to day supply and are a specialist teacher, we would love to hear from you!
- From our Cheshire office, we are working with schools across the Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester areas who require specialist teachers.
- We also have an office based in Stoke-On-Trent who are have a large client base looking for specialist teachers.
- We work with Secondary schools, Academies and Private schools to provide staff, so whichever environment you prefer, we can help.
- We are currently recruiting for PE specialists
- As well as providing teachers, we also provide tutors to local schools to work with small groups and on a 1:1 basis. This includes GCSE and A-Level support, as well as inclusion groups.
What you will need:
- A PE specialism – up to GCSE, A-Level desirable
- Sporting qualifications and coaching qualifications desirable
- Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced teachers
- QTS is required
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates which are based upon your experience
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment and knows the local schools
- The ability to sign up to our Reed Discount Club, which offers a wide range of store and online discounts, as well as cash back incentives across the High Street
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities both through our Cheshire office and also through our network of branches across England and Wales; meaning wherever you’re teaching career takes you, Reed are on hand to offer support!
If you would like to hear more or discuss current opportunities, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.