A lovely community secondary school located near Woking in Surrey are seeking a female PE Teacher to cover maternity leave for a colleague. Due to changing room supervision a female teacher is required for the role. The school is large and vibrant with a focus on making a positive contribution to society for all students and indeed staff. PE is taught across Key Stages 3-5 and is offered as a subject at GCSE, A Level and BTEC examination level.
You will need:
- QTS or an equivalent UK teaching qualification
- Degree level qualification in PE or a related subject
- Experience teaching the PE curriculum at Key stage 3-4
- Experience teaching PE at Key Stage 5 would be desirable
- An Enhanced DBS certificate which is registered with the DBS online update service (we can support you with this)
The role starts in the Spring Term (January 2021) and will run until the end of the Summer Term (July 2021) - this may be extended.