Job Role: Pastoral Support Officer
Location: Kenton, Harrow
Start Date: January 2020 – Long Term – Full Time
I am currently working with a Secondary School on an exciting new role in the Harrow area.
Starting as ASAP the school are looking for a Pastoral Support Officer to join them on a long term basis.
- Received an “Good” Ofsted review for the behaviour and safety of pupils, the quality of teaching, the leadership and management.
- Mixed, 11-18, co-educational inclusive, modern Jewish school based in Kenton, Harrow, North West London
- The school strives to produce well-educated and faithful students that become responsible and contributing members of society
- Modern campus that sits on a 26-acre greenfield sit that is both inclusive and welcoming, creating a family environment for students, staff, parents and carers
- Situated close to bus and transport links including Kingsbury station
- Be part of the Pastoral Department at the school that has the passion to support all students
- Provide academic support for assigned year group and students
- Attendance support for assigned for assigned year group
- Provide behaviour support for assigned year group
What you will need:
- Be proactive and supportive to students
- Have good communication skills and organised
- Any previous experience working as pastoral support would be desirable
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV to Andree.Clarke@reedglobal.com. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Andree Clarke on 0208 538 2065.