Looking for flexible work?
Looking for a great work/life balance? Still love teaching? Then get in touch!
Reed is one of the largest recruitment agencies in the country and we are currently recruiting qualified secondary teachers (with QTS) to work ON A SUPPLY BASIS with our lovely schools in and around the Reading area.
Our team of experienced former teachers and education consultants are expertly placed to provide a dedicated professional service in finding you the positions which suit you. We offer:
- Day to day Supply
- Short term assignments
- Long term assignments
- Permanent Placements
We’re looking for qualified teachers who are clearly passionate about teaching, have excellent classroom management skills and want to make a difference. We seek to ensure that the teachers we place in our schools provide students with an experience of learning that is as attractive, interesting and active as possible. Whether you are looking for day-to-day supply work or more long-term assignments, we have a range of opportunities to suit any and all preferences!
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- Refer a friend scheme with great money off vouchers
- Support with interview preparation for longer term roles
- Higher pay rates are considered for longer term contracts
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
- Online timesheets and booking system
- Update your availability at the click of a button
Reed is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment. This role will involve work with under 18s or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure check.
- Teaching Qualification (QTS)
- Enhanced DBS