MFL Teachers Needed – Cheshire West
Reed Education are pleased to be continuing to offer support to schools across Cheshire West and Chester, even during these ever changing times.
Reed Education are looking to recruit experienced MFL Teachers to work within our Secondary school in the Cheshire West areas.
We will be continuing to offer support to those who need it, and would be happy to hear from you if you are prepared to either deliver online tuition or support to vulnerable students across the school. We are also recruiting for September 2020 placements.
Working within Secondary schools in the Cheshire West area as an MFL Teacher providing a learning environment that enables all pupils to access the current curriculum and learn to the best of their ability. Your role will be to promote the development and learning of pupils within the languages subject in a classroom environment.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified to work as a MFL Teacher (QTS) with a degree in either French, Spanish or German ideally
- Experienced working as a MFL Teacher in a school environment
- Qualified and experienced teaching languages to GCSE – ideally two French and Spanish/German to GCSE (one to A-Level would be desirable)
- Have good behaviour management
- Hold a UK driver’s license and have access to own vehicle
In return for your hard work you can expect:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to permanent positions
- To work with your own dedicated consultant who is an Education specialist committed to finding you your next placement.
Reed Education work with a large number of schools across the Cheshire and Staffordshire area committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check, List 99 check, qualification checks, two years references and a face to face interview.
Please click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this incredible opportunity! I look forward to hearing from you!