Required from September 2020, a highly skilled and talented Teacher of Mathematics at Key Stages 3 and 4 across all ability ranges. This is a temporary, full time post commencing from 1 September until the return of the postholder from maternity leave (up to 29 January 2021). There is a possibility to pay at UPS level for a suitably experienced candidate.
• Excellent support systems and opportunities for personal and professional development.
• A career opportunity within a successful and hugely oversubscribed school.
• A school which emphasises both academic and personal progress, that has led to impressive examination results at GCSE and A Level.
• A highly professional, committed and enthusiastic staff group.
• A well-resourced faculty with a strong academic tradition and reputation.
You will be:
• A well-qualified, highly motivated and engaging teacher of Mathematics, able to deliver engaging lessons and secure strong outcomes across the age and ability range at Key Stages 3 and 4.
• A creative and innovative team player; willing to contribute to the development of students learning and their progress within a committed and forward looking faculty.
• Committed to continuous professional development leading to excellent subject, curriculum knowledge and teaching.
Our client is an extremely successful specialist co-operative academy that serves the local community, providing a high quality education for its students. They consistently deliver outstanding academic outcomes, amongst the best in the city and are determined to raise standards even further.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.