JOB: Secondary Maths Teacher
TYPE: Part Time/Full Time
START DATE: ASAP
Reed Education are looking to appoint Maths specialist teachers to support a range of Secondary Schools across the London Borough of Bromley and surrounding boroughs. We are currently supporting a number of schools in the area who need your help covering day-to-day teacher absences as well as long-term maternity/sickness roles to start ASAP.
We have a long-standing relationships with schools in the Borough of Bromley spanning over 10+ years. This is an excellent opportunity to gain more experience in a field you love, whilst earning a competitive salary.
Please read the full job specification below before applying to this Supply Teacher advertisement:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- MPS/UPS (competitive daily rates – paid on a weekly basis)
- Be able to hit the ground running
- Plan and deliver high quality lessons to year groups across KS3 and KS4 with the possibility of KS5
- Be flexible, reliable and be motivated to teach to the best standards
- Been graded ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ in previous observations
What Reed can offer you?
- Highly dedicated team of consultants
- Competitive and transparent rates of pay
- PAYE and Umbrella Company options
- Local Primary Schools
- Day-to-day, short term and long term supply options
- Excellent Reed benefits!
If you are a Teacher looking for a change and would like to register with a worldwide and highly successful recruiter, please send your CV through to Reed now!