Reed Education Cardiff are currently working with a Secondary School based in the Rhumney Valley who are looking to add a Teacher of Mathematics to their existing team. This is a temporary position with an ASAP start.
The school are looking for a passionate, dynamic and highly skilled Teacher of Mathematics, who is seeking the next step in their career and wanting to develop professionally within the school. The role is to teach Maths up to Key Stage 4. The Mathematics Department enjoys some of the schools highest results at GCSE.
The highlight of this role is the opportunity to tutor small groups of GCSE pupils who need additional support to achieve their desired results, as well as highly gifted and talented individuals.
Whether you’re a Newly-Qualified Teacher seeking out your first role in education or an experienced practitioner looking for you next challenge, we want to hear from you!
To be considered for the role, you will be/will have:
- A qualified teacher (QTS status);
- A good honours degree or equivalent in a relevant or related subject discipline;
- Experience of delivering high-quality teaching and learning experiences up to KS4 (KS5 desirable);
- Commitment to afterschool club and out-of-school hours learning provision;
- Effective class management with pupils at all levels;
- Tenacious attitude with a devotion to self-improvement.
If you are interested and available, or would like an informal chat about this position, please contact Rhys Morris on 02920 386 515 or at email@example.com.