A lovely secondary school near Guildford, Surrey is looking to recruit a Mathematics teacher to join their experienced and supportive department in September 2020.
The school aims to inspire and challenge students through all aspects of the curriculum and the staff encourage students to seek to be inspirational with their contribution to school life; to be the best that they can be within the school and their community.
Successful applicants should:
• Have QTS or an equivalent UK teaching qualification
• Have a Mathematics qualification to degree level or higher
• Have experience in teaching the UK Mathematics curriculum at Secondary school level
• Have experience in teaching Mathematics at Key Stage 3 -4, including the current GCSE specification
• Be able to create a positive and inclusive learning environment for all students
The role is permanent and full time. The pay scale is London Fringe and the successful applicant will be paid to scale dependant on current salary and experience.