Here at Reed Education we are still recruiting for qualified Secondary Maths Teachers (with QTS) during this challenging time, in preparation for vacancies to start when schools reopen. We are currently recruiting for a permanent position at one of our schools in the Reading area.
The school are looking for:
- A dedicated teacher who understands the value of effective teaching
- A highly motivated teacher who is willing to contribute to the school’s vision
- A caring and compassionate teacher who understand varying needs of students
We’re looking for an experienced teacher who is an outstanding practitioner, passionate about teaching, has excellent classroom management skills and wants to make a difference.
Why work with REED:
- We offer flexible working to suit your needs
- Dedicated consultants with knowledge and experience of the Education Sector
- Competitive rates of pay
- Refer a friend bonus scheme - £100
- An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools within your area
- Simple and efficient online timesheets
- Day to day or long-term assignments
The right candidate would:
- Have a degree in Maths or a related subject and passionate about their subject with the ability to motivate both students and staff
- A dynamic, inspirational and enthusiastic classroom practitioner
- Fully committed to learning, high quality teaching and raising standards of all students
- Committed to ensuring all students reach their potential
- Able to recognise opportunities and face challenges, whilst maintaining your sense of humour and care for young people
- Capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working
- A role model for our students and staff
- Have QTS
- Have experience teaching Maths up to KS5
Our schools value the relationships between staff and their children and would therefore want a candidate who is child focused. The schools we work with are focused on providing the very best education for their students and are committed to both the welfare of their students and staff and their high teaching standards.
Reed is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, teachers and clients to share this commitment. This role will involve work with under 18s or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure check.