A number of Secondary Schools across Surrey are looking for IT technicians to work within Computer Science and IT faculties to support students and staff.
You should be:
- Adaptable and able to pick things up quickly
- Organised and proactive
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Enthusiastic, with a positive outlook and sense of humour
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
- A candidate with 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at A*-C including English and Maths
- Able to evidence a clear interest in IT and new technologies
This role requires and Enhanced DBS Certificate which we can help you to apply for.
CVs to Sue.Dilworth@reed.com