Humanities Teacher wanted for a good school located in the London borough of Hackney on a Permeant basis
Reed Education are seeking to appoint dynamic and motivated staff to work on behalf of our client, there are good opportunities for career advancement supported by strong CPD.
Currently recruiting for a creative and enthusiastic Teacher of Humanities to teach Geography and Religious Education to KS3-5 Pupils
You should be an outstanding teacher with excellent subject knowledge who is passionate about sharing that knowledge with our students.
The successful candidate will be focused on the attainment and progress of all pupils, have a proven track record of successful teaching and hold QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree.
This post represents a superb career opportunity for a motivated professional who wants to challenge and engage pupils across the full 11-18 age range, and who has a passion for designing an innovative and creative curriculum.
To be successful for this role you will need
QTS/NQT status in the UK
·Experienced classroom practitioner with the ability to teach to teach Humanities across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5.
· Ability to motivate pupils to achieve excellent examination results
· Have the ability to enthuse and inspire students with a love of Humanities.
· Have the desire to work collaboratively as part of a large and demanding team.
· Be able to inspire students to learn and achieve and a have a strong commitment to the highest of standards.
· Be keen to drive the development of related extra-curricular activities and partnerships.
· Enjoy working in a challenging but highly rewarding environment and be flexible in response to the day-today requirements of a large, busy academy.
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding position, enriching the lives of the students who attend The Petchey Academy, then we are keen to hear from you.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to be part of a growing Academy
• Excellent facilities and resources for all colleagues and students
• Excellent professional development opportunities and opportunity to grow
• An excellent benefits package
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and you have the required skill set/experience and qualifications then please do click apply and a member of Reed Education will be in touch
If you know of somebody who is looking we can offer a referral bonus if the candidate is placed (T&C's Apply)