Reed Education are currently working with a specialist SEMH school based in Stoke-on-Trent who are currently looking for a Teacher to join their team, teaching Geography and History on a full time basis for two terms.
Working with pupils who have a variety of additional needs, you will need to be flexible and adaptable in your approach, taking care to ensure the needs of your pupils are met. Your new cohort are academically very able and will respond well to engaging and stimulating lesson plans. The school itself provides a warm and welcoming environment, with a supportive and close-knit team to assist you where needed.
Your new school
An Ofsted rated 'Good' independent school, who offer a bespoke approach to education for children with social, emotional and mental health needs. The school pride themselves on providing a safe, stimulating and nurturing environment, alongside a curriculum designed specifically to promote effective learning skills and encourage the personal growth and development of all pupils to ensure that they reach their full potential.
In return for your hard work, you will receive;
- Levels of pay that reflect your experience.
- Choose how you wish to be paid- through an Umbrella company, or through ourselves as a PAYE employee, giving you control of your finances.
- We don’t shy away from AWR- maintaining your rights as a temporary employee to receive pay to scale within longer term assignments.
- A specialist consultant who will deal with you exclusively and provide you with additional support such as CV writing, interview guidance and honest feedback.
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training, PREVENT and Team Teach.
- Reed Benefits including access to various insurances and discounts.
- Refer a friend scheme of £100 per referral.
- Access to our pension scheme
What you will need;
- Relevant Teaching qualifications or experience
- A passion for supporting SEN pupils with a variety of needs and ensuring they are able to overcome barriers to learning and engage in the curriculum
- Dedication, initiative and resilience to overcome issues faced
What do our candidates say about us?
“I'm so impressed with Reed Education. My interview was so straightforward and I was very quickly put forward for work. Nothing is too much trouble and all are happy to help at anytime. Payments are quick and easy. No hassle!”
“I'd recommend Reed because they are a trusted brand in the recruitment industry. I’m glad I decided to work with Reed. It’s really great how easy everything is, their team keep you updated and are very supportive which gives you a lot of extra confidence. The professional service provided and the fact they get results is a winning combination.”
If you think that this may be the role for you, click apply now!
Or if this isn’t the role for you, or would like to discuss what Reed Education can do to support you in the search for your next role, please contact Natasha Clarke at Reed Education and apply now!
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding therefore all successful applicants will be subject to Enhanced DBS check, Prohibition Check, two years' references, face to face interview and qualification checks.