Job Role: Teacher of Geography
Location: Kenton, Harrow
Start Date: ASAP – Long Term – Full Time
Salary: MPS1 – UPS3
I am currently working with a Secondary School on an exciting new role in the Harrow area.
Starting as ASAP the school are looking for an outstanding Teacher of Geography to join them on a long term basis.
- Received an “Good” Ofsted review for the behaviour and safety of pupils, the quality of teaching, the leadership and management.
- Mixed, 11-18, co-educational inclusive, modern Jewish school based in Kenton, Harrow, North West London
- The school strives to produce well-educated and faithful students that become responsible and contributing members of society
- Modern campus that sits on a 26-acre greenfield sit that is both inclusive and welcoming, creating a family environment for students, staff, parents and carers
- Situated close to bus and transport links including Kingsbury station
- You will be teaching Geography to KS3 and KS4
- Ensure students reach their full potential and monitor their progression by implementing strategies to raise standards of student attainment
- Deliver a balanced and relevant curriculum for students and support a designated curriculum area or areas, as appropriate
- Facilitate and encourage learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
What you will need:
- You will need to be a qualified teacher with UK QTS
- You can be either an experienced teacher or an NQT. For NQTS, the school has a strong induction and training programme
- Teachers of faith or non-faith backgrounds are most welcome
- Strong knowledge of the subject curriculum, the national secondary education system and examinations
- You will be enthusiastic about your subject, committed, motivated and with a can-do attitude
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV to Andree.Clarke@reedglobal.com. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Andree Clarke on 0208 538 2065.