A large, thriving community secondary school near Woking in Surrey is looking for a Food Technology teacher to cover a maternity leave for a colleague. The school offers AQA Food and Nutrition at GCSE and WJEC L1/2 Hospitality and Catering so an understanding of these specifications would be an advantage.
The role will start in January 2021 and would run until at least the end of the summer term (end of July 2021).
You will need:
- QTS or an equivalent UK teaching qualification
- A degree level qualification in DT, Food and Nutrition or a related subject
- Experience teaching Food Technology to Key Stage 3 -4
- Experience teaching AQA Food and Nutrition and WJEC Hospitality and Catering would be desirable
- An Enhanced DBS certificate which is registered with the DBS online update service (we can support you with this)
Apply today to register your interest.