Job Role: English Teacher
Start Date: February 2020
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
I am currently working with a distinguished school on an exciting new role in the Richmond area.
Starting as soon as possible, the school are looking for an outstanding KS3/4 English teacher to join them initially on a temporary basis, however a permanent role would be offered to the right candidate.
• Obtained a Good Ofsted rating
• Located in Richmond
• A mixed free school with a sixth form
• Secondary school that strives to support all students to achieve their academic and social potential
• Over 85% of GCSE religious studies students obtained grades 9-4 in 2019
• English teacher, teaching KS3/4
• Pupils have positive attitudes and are keen to learn
• The teacher should have a passion for their subject to challenge to engage the students, be responsible as well as follow the ethos of the school
What you will need:
• QTS (or overseas equivalent)
• Experience teaching English in the UK
• Creativity, enthusiasm for English, a drive to see students succeed
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Ghida Itani 0208 538 2065.