Are you a passionate Key Stage 3-4 English Teacher?
This role pays to scale!
Reed Education are currently working with an alternative provision academy based across Oxfordshire. The school are looking for a passionate English Teacher to support their pupils in key stage 3-4 based in Banbury for the Spring term.
- You will be an experienced Teacher of English
- You will have strong communication skills
- You will show the ability to inspire students in key stage 3-4 and various abilities.
- You will be part of a supportive team
- Planning, delivering, and marking responsibilities
- Qualified Teaching Status
- Must have experience of teaching English in the UK GCSE curriculum
- Must be able to inspire, motivate and challenge all pupils
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount, and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education Oxford on 01865 812780, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.