‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ Secondary schools in Surrey are starting to look ahead to the new year for permanent staff to join their thriving communities in January 2021 and earlier in some cases to cover maternity leave starting in the autumn term 2020.
Due to expanding numbers of students and several planned retirements, some of the schools that we work with across the county are looking for subject specialist teachers in all curriculum areas and have asked us to support them with their recruitment process.
If you are looking for a new teaching challenge for January 2021 or even earlier in some cases, please apply now to register your interest.
You will need:
- QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- A qualification to degree level or higher in your subject specialism
- Have experience teaching English Language and Literature at Key Stage 3-4
- To be available for a full time, permanent role from January 2021
- To be available from the autumn term 2020 for FTC and maternity cover
All permanent teaching roles are paid to the main scale (fringe for Surrey) and there are TLRs available for several lead teacher and Head of Key stage roles.