Lancashire County Council have a successful ongoing partnership with Reed Education to provide Chemistry Teachers to secondary schools across Lancashire. As a result, Reed Education are seeking an English Teacher to fulfil a temporary positions in a School in Ormskirk. The position is initially until October but could potentially run for longer.
The successful applicant must:
• Must have QTS
• Must have recent relevant experience of teaching English at KS3 and KS4
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge and classroom management skills
• Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and good listening skills)
• Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
· High quality training and support
· Opportunities to work across a number of schools
· Competitive rates of pay in line with Teacher Pay Scale
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Please email us an up to date CV or contact us on 01772 567302.