SEN English Teacher Required - Haverhill/Linton!
Reed Education are currently looking to recruit an outstanding English Teacher to join a fantastic Independent School located between Haverhill and Linton!
The school operates along side a Residential Children's Home, supporting young males between 15-18 years who have mental health and behaviour difficulties.
- To teach high quality lessons to a small group of students
- To research, prepare and deliver GCSE courses
- To support the development of the Education Programme, in liason with the lead education practitioners
- To prepare reports on student progress and set educational targets
We are happy to consider Graduates or UQTs as well as Qualified Teachers:
- Thorough subject knowledge
- Knowledge about what makes good and outstanding teaching for students of all abilities
- An understanding of the value of working in an equal opportunity framework, and a commitment to implementing equal opportunities
Please click 'Apply Now!' and we will be in contact to discuss your application!