A lovely Surrey Secondary School in the north west of the county, which is growing and developing, is looking for a fabulous English Teacher to join them in September 2020. This successful mixed comprehensive is currently rated as 'Good' by Ofsted but is working hard to become an outstanding school and the school intake is growing year on year - it will have its highest Year 7 intake in September 2020. This role is full time and permanent from September 2020.
The school is looking for an enthusiastic English teacher with:
- QTS or an equivalent UK teaching qualification
- A qualification to degree level or higher in English or a related subject
- The ability to teach outstanding lessons across Key Stages 3- 4
The school offers:
- London Fringe salary
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Access to Surrey MyBenefits Scheme
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role and this involves a police check.
All interviews will be conducted in accordance with current government advice.