We at Reed Education are currently recruiting experienced teachers to work across a number of schools on a termly basis providing additional support to raise attainment. We currently work with a large number of schools across Berkshire and they've expressed how much they will need our support in September! As you may know the effects of school closures and Covid-19 has meant that many children will return to education in September with a significant gap in learning. We want to support our schools and ensure that all students are provided with the best possible chance to reach their highest potential.
We are therefore seeking:
• Experienced Teachers with an excellent knowledge of the current curriculum and assessment
• Key stage specialists with a record of raised attainment
• English subject specialists with experience in planning and delivering small group intervention
• Teachers with the ability to commit to a role on a long term basis
We’re looking for qualified teachers who are clearly passionate about teaching, have excellent classroom management skills and want to make a difference. We seek to ensure that the teachers we place in our schools provide students with an experience of learning that is as attractive, interesting and active as possible. Whether you are looking for day-to-day supply work or more long-term assignments, we have a range of opportunities to suit any and all preferences!
- We offer competitive rates of pay
- Refer a friend scheme with great money off vouchers
- Support with interview preparation for longer term roles
- Higher pay rates are considered for longer term contracts
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
- Online timesheets and booking system
- Update your availability at the click of a button
Reed is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment. This role will involve work with under 18s or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure check.
- Teaching Qualification (QTS)
- Enhanced DBS