A Level English Lecturer
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great College on an exciting new role in Crewe. Starting from 8th January 2021, the award-winning College are looking for an outstanding English Lecturer to join them on an ongoing temporary basis with the opportunity to turn permanent for the right candidate.
• Award-winning college with an amazing co-operative and growth focused culture
• Strong success in promoting students to higher education or work
• Passionate about a modern teaching environment
• Fantastic Ofsted ratings
• Teaching A Level English
• Making an impact in the lives of 16-19 and over students
• Excellent rate of pay per hour and ongoing requirement meaning until the end of academic year
• Opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate
What you will need:
• Teaching Qualifications PGCE/PGDE or Equivalent
• Ideally coming from teaching in a further education setting
• Passionate to teach and change the lives of students in an engaging manner
• Keen interest in working in Further Education
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.