Reed Education / LTA are currently seeking a Design Technology Teacher for a full time post to start in September. This is initially for a term but for the right candidate will be a 1 year post. This is an exciting opportunity to join an excellent department.
The successful applicant must:
• Must have QTS in DT - NQTs are welcome to apply.
• Must have recent relevant experience of teaching Design Technology (RM, Product Design, Graphics) at KS3 and KS4
• Evidence of entitlement to work in the UK is essential
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge and classroom management skills
• Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and good listening skills)
• Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
· High quality training and support
· Opportunities to work across a number of schools
· Competitive rates of pay in line with Teacher Pay Scale
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Please email us an up to date CV or contact us on 01772 567302.