From September 2020, Reed are seeking to appoint a highly skilled and talented teacher of Performing Arts (Dance). The successful candidate will be joining an excellent team of teachers and a successful department and must be able to demonstrate strong subject knowledge with the ability to teach Dance at Key Stages 3 and 4. This is a 12 month, part time post commencing 1st September 2020 in a secondary school within Bristol.
• The opportunity to join this high attaining, successful and oversubscribed school
• A committed and enthusiastic staff group
• Exciting opportunities in a school with well-established specialisms in Performing Arts
• A well-resourced faculty with a strong academic tradition and reputation
• Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
You will be:
• A highly motivated and engaging Teacher of Dance able to teach outstanding lessons across the age and ability range at Key Stages 3 and 4
• Creative and innovative; willing to contribute to the development of students learning and progress within a committed and forward looking department
• Committed to continuous professional development leading to outstanding teaching
This school consistently deliver outstanding academic outcomes, amongst the best in the city and are determined to raise standards even further. Would you fit into their staff structure?
For more information, get in touch today!
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.