Reed Education are working with a large number of secondary schools across Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire and Cover Supervisors are in ever growing demand.
Though schools are mainly closed at present due to the Covid-19 outbreak, Reed Education are here to help during this time, and get you ready for work in a local school when they reopen.
Are you dedicated to delivering an outstanding education to local children?
Do you have either classroom experience or an Education related qualification? If so, this could be just the job for you, and Reed Education are just the people to help.
An ideal way to build on your existing experience within the classroom, this flexible way of working can help you get to know local schools whilst providing them with cover when they need it the most.
Working primarily on a day to day basis, Reed take pride in securing local work for our Cover Supervisors, in a challenging but rewarding role.
Duties within the role include:
- Covering day-to-day needs in the absence of the class teacher, mainly within the Secondary school environment.
- Maintaining structure in the classroom and following plans left by the class teacher
- Ensuring that children are working in a safe manner at all times
- Working alongside TAs or other class support to help understand the needs of the children.
This role is very well suited to candidates who have confidence in front of students, and who can bring their sense of humour and personality to the classroom.
We value the hard work and dedication of our Cover Supervisors here at Reed; that is why we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to the Reed pension plan
- Access to CPD including Safeguarding training
- Access to the Reed Benefit Club and Discount Club, offering money off a range of services and insurance cover
- A dedicated consultant with over 11 years’ experience
- Continuous feedback and a two-way approach to find you the right settings for you
- Generous Refer a Friend scheme at £100 per successful referral
Our registration process is clear and straight forward, and in light of current situations has been made complete remote so that you can enjoy a risk-free registration, leaving us to work in the background and make sure you are ready when the schools are.
Please Apply to Claire Seeley at Reed Education to discuss your search for work and register for local work.
Reed are committed to safeguarding and all candidates will be subject to a formal registration process which requires an enhanced DBS check either on the Update Service or completed by Reed.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business