Cover Supervisor Roles – September 2020
Are you a Positive, Adaptable and Hard Working Team Player who is looking for a new role as a Cover Supervisor? Reed Education Milton Keynes are currently working with a number of different Secondary schools based across Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire who are currently recruiting for enthusiastic Cover Supervisors.
We are looking for staff who are enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated, who want to support pupils and schools alike. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previous experience as a Cover Supervisor or Teacher or Higher Level Teaching Assistants who are looking for that next role. Flexibility is essential if you are looking for day-to-day Cover Supervisor work.
Cover supervisors are experienced school staff who supervise and support pupils in the classroom setting, carrying out pre-prepared exercises when teaching staff are on short-term absence. The cover supervisor's main job is to manage a classroom, ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set.
To be eligible for this role you must:
• Have experience as Cover Supervisor, Teacher or Higher Level Teaching Assistant.
• Enhanced DBS (Or willing to get one) for the Update Service
• Experience in dealing with challenging behaviour in different classroom situations.
• Have good classroom management, making sure students are both inspired and focused.
• Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
• Show an ability to take initiative.
• Be adaptable, reliable and flexible.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
These roles are a mixture of Full Time/Permanent, Part Time, Long Term and Day to Day.
If this role sounds of interest to you, whether Permanent or Supply, please forward us your most up to date CV with current contact number and email address, by clicking ‘Apply Now’.