Educational Cover Supervisors Wanted - Supply roles for immediate start!
Are you passionate about education?
Comfortable interacting with children aged 11-16?
Think you've got what it takes to inspire children to achieve great results in their studies and develop their flourishing minds?
I'm looking for supply cover supervisors to support our schools in the Surrey area. You don’t need to be a subject specialist nor do you need any teaching qualifications. Just a positive can-do attitude, patience and confidence in interacting with a wide range of personalities.
What you will need:
• An awareness of the UK education system
• The ability to create an outstanding learning and teaching environment for all students by making sure everyone is on task
• Good IT skills - you will need to register students and some schools have their lessons/resources on a virtual system to save paper
• Experience working in an education environment would be beneficial but not essential
• A current DBS or willingness to apply for one
You will be the responsible adult in the classroom and the tasks that are set for the students are pre-prepared and designed to be completed independently. There is no marking or preparation for you.
You can work as much (or little) as you like - so the role is great if you are looking for day to day roles which fit round family and other commitments.
This is also a fantastic role for those who are considering a career in teaching as you will get a real sense of life in the classroom.
The daily rate is from £70 depending on your experience.
As many schools in Surrey are situated in rural locations, a car would be an advantage to access as many roles as possible.
If you are interested in the above role and would like some more information, call today on 01483 529 905 or email your CV to email@example.com