Reed Education are looking to recruit an inspirational Head of Computer Science.
This role will deliver a rich and highly academic curriculum in computing throughout the school.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with direct instruction and evidence-informed teaching practices.
This position is an all through school, providing a world-class education for the children of east London which is transformational in its impact on their life chances. They are situated in e20
We’re looking to appoint an ambitious, dynamic and inspirational leader to pioneer our computer science curriculum. We expect the highest standards from our pupils and staff, and we are looking for someone who will be genuinely inspired by the chance to apply their knowledge and experience in a setting designed to be among the best of its kind in the country.
Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to take a new one
Proven Career and a minimum of 2 years as a Computer Science Teacher teaching KS3-5 pupils in a secondary setting
Be able to provide working employment references for the past 5 years
- If you are looking for an agency who will support you and give you a service that you're happy with then give us a call to discuss the next steps
- We are open 24/7 and can speak to you when it suits you
- We can offer you local advice and knowledge on the schools
- We will pay weekly and give you the option to be paid PAYE or through an Umbrella third party if you'd prefer
- You will get have an online, easy to use system to quickly and easily submit time sheets for the school(s) that you work at and access payslips via the same system
- We can offer long term supply (1 term or more) assignments, fixed term contracts, maternity cover roles and permanent opportunities too
- We can give you expert CV writing, application & cover letter advice and top quality interview tips that will give you the best chance of securing your dream role
- We will speak to you regularly and make you feel like part of our experienced team and the REED family
To apply please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note if you do not have the required criteria you will not be contacted for this role