Job Role: Teacher of Computer Science
Location: Southall, Ealing
Start Date: September 2020
I am currently working with a Secondary School on an exciting new role in the Ealing area.
Starting in September the school are looking for an outstanding Teacher of Computer Science join them for the academic year.
• Received an “Good” Ofsted review for the behaviour and safety of pupils, the quality of teaching, the leadership and management.
• Mixed, 11-18, multi-cultural comprehensive school based in Southall, Ealing, West London
• Aims to educate and develop students to the highest standards according to their ability, providing equal opportunity for all
• Encourages community, loyalty and respect within the school, and promotes a strong partnership between students, staff and parents
• Situated close to bus and transport links including Southall station
• You will be teaching Computer Science to A level students
• Ensure students reach their full potential and monitor their progression through examinations and reports
• Motivate students and support them inside and outside of the classroom
• The school offers many opportunities for further professional development including CPD sessions which enables staff to deepen their pedagogical knowledge and develop their classroom practice to improve the quality of learning to students
What you will need:
• You will need to be a qualified teacher with UK QTS
• You can be either an experienced teacher or an NQT
• Strong knowledge of the subject curriculum with experience teaching at KS5 level, the national secondary education system and examinations
• You will be enthusiastic about your subject, committed, motivated and with a can-do attitude
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If you are looking for a teaching role for September apply now.